Let’s say Adam is a budding entrepreneur and also a passionate dad. He loves the time spent with his kids baking some yummy cakes over the weekend.
He tries to convert this passion into a small business and starts a cake shop to deliver that extra special cakes baked by a passionate dad.
Fast forward 5 years this small business has grown into a medium size enterprise with more than 100 cake shops across the city. And Adam realizes the need to have a centrally managed business application that is lite to support his growing enterprise but also powerful and scalable for the future growth opportunities.
And that business application would ideally be….. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
With Business Central Adam will be able to do the following:
- Have a latest cloud based solution
- Central and shared database across all the stores
- Manage financials across the enterprise
- Connect business processes across enterprise such as Financial management, Project management, Operations management, Sales and Service management, Supply chain management, Human Resources (😀)
- Have access to real time data across the enterprise
- Have a secure business environment with role based permissions
- Extend the capabilities easily with 3rd party applications from Microsoft App Source
- Integrate with Microsoft Cloud Services seamlessly.
- and more!!!
That’s a wrap to share quickly what Business Central!
See you in the next post!